Why choose Macdonald-Cartier Academy?
At Macdonald-Cartier Academy, we are committed to:
- the entirely new dimension of a second language as the vehicle of instruction, and the opportunity to communicate in the two Official Languages of this land;
- small classes (maximum size of 16) and a manageable teaching assignment for our staff which ensures a quality, individualized and personal educational environment;
- providing the opportunity for involvement in a wide range of clubs and activities during recess and lunch, and the daily activity period at the end of each school day;
- the living of real life experiences through a challenging outdoor experiential education programme;
- the development of sound ethics, moral values, and social responsibility;
- a fair, sensible, consistent discipline that ensures order, safety, pride and courtesy in the student body, and the adherence to the "French only" environment of the school; the issuance of comprehensive anecdotal report cards that reflect closely the attitudes, conduct and progress of each student;
- the issuance of comprehensive anecdotal report cards that reflect closely the attitudes, conduct and progress of each student;
- follow the Ontario Ministry of Education guidelines administered by a dynamic professional staff that really cares about the balanced academic and social growth of young people.
Include a link to your email address and you phone number