Macdonald-Cartier Academy is dedicated to excellence in academics, athletics, English and French communication skills and technology, in addition to the development of leadership, social responsibility and a sense of Canadian identity. A similar dedication is expected of Macdonald-Cartier students. It is essential that applicants understand and respect this commitment. Accordingly, it is strongly recommended that both the prospective student and parent(s) meet with the Headmaster in order to discuss enrollment at Macdonald-Cartier Academy.
Steps to follow
- Apply online or by telephone to register your child for the entrance test.
- A few weeks after writing the entrance test, your child will be invited to spend a morning at MCA and follow a grade seven student for four periods. He /she will meet students and teachers on a very regular day.
- After lunch, the candidate will meet with M. Mantha, the Headmaster, for a thirty-minute interview.
- At 12:45, you and your child will meet with M.Mantha for an information session. This meeting gives both parties a chance to exchange information and to get to know each other better.
- When your child is accepted at MCA, it means we are confident that he/she will be successful and happy in this program.